This Japanese friction airplane is fairly had to find in good condition, and this one is pretty nice. Not perfect, but if it were it would be priced well over $1,000. No rust, litho is pretty good throughout, no major missing parts.
1. Missing the rear landing wheel.
2. Missing one nose cone over the right outside engine.
3. Some discoloration over the right wing near the end.
4. Small dents and scratches here and there
5. Litho on wings shows some cracking and age.
6. Landing grear tires have flat spots, probably from sitting in a hot attic
7. Hard to test the friction drive with the flat tires, but it appears to be functional on the left side. Right side could use some tinkering.
Despite these issues, this is a very desirable Japanese airplane toy by Yonezawa and reasonably priced for its condition. Best of all, it really looks nice on the shelf!
Ca ll or Email to Arrange Payment and Shipping
Payment Types Accepted:
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Check, Money Order, PayPal